“Eliminate the hassle and cost of supplying scrubs to Vendors”
Use Credentialing System to Notify Vendor
Security Label identifies scrubs worn outside
Clean, Packaged Attire with Security Label shipped to Vendor
Compliance reporting managed using Vendor Safe kiosk
Clearly identify Surgical Attire utilizing the Vendor Safe Certification Program
- Revise and reissue Surgical Attire Policy to meet the following standards
- Vendor Safe Surgical Attire is clearly distinguished from “Uniform” scrub attire using logo
- Vendor Safe Attire worn in Non-Compliant Areas within are easily recognized
- Users wearing Vendor Safe Attire outside the facility are subject to having a photo of them posted to ScrubSafe.com
Implement different Surgical Attire for Department/Occupations
- Users wearing non- Vendor Safe, non-department color attire are easily recognized
- Shrinkage in inventory is identified by department and/or occupation
Track and Manage Surgical Attire utilization with Vendor Safe
- Only Authorized Users can access Vendor Safe
- Authorized Users are limited by credits and compliance history
- Compliant Users are identified and displayed on monitor in User’s Department
- Unauthorized Surgical Attire Users are quickly identified since they are NOT DISPLAYED on Department Monitor
- Users that don’t RETURN attire in required timeframe are designated NON-COMPLIANT and displayed on Monitor
- Compliant use of Vendor Safe is easily identified through user transaction history as related to work history
|FEATURE||VENDOR SAFE||VENDING MACHINE|
|User Can Select ANY Size Combination||Yes||No|
|No Extra Work for Linen Team (folding/stuffing)||Yes||No|
|Multiple Style Attire and Colors (anywhere)||Yes||No|
|Stops Scrubs from Going Home (instant report)||Yes||No|
|Small (Fits Anywhere, even small use depts.)||Yes||No|
|Entire Cost Covered through Vendor Program||Yes||No|
|Average Cost Per Location||$199/Mth|
How do you control surgical attire from leaving the facility?
How do you identify if Surgical Attire is returned on time?
How can you tell if Surgical Attire is being worn by unauthorized user?
How do you know if Surgical Attire being worn in your Department is clean?
How do I know if Authorized Users are using Vendor Safe?
What is the maximum capacity of Vendor Safe?